Items from our wish list help keep our pantries stocked and facilities clean. Consider hosting a wish list drive at your school, church or workplace to collect items that our families use daily. Encourage friends and family to bring wish list items to upcoming birthdays, celebrations, and meetings, or host a seasonal wish list drive to collect much-needed items.
Contribute items from this monthly-updated list of family needs:
- Individual Bags of Chips **
- Individually wrapped Cookies
- Microwavable rice, mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese
- Ramen / Cup noodles **
- Fruit cups
- Juice Boxes **
- 164oz Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Individual hand soap
- Formula 409 Cleaner
- Dish Washer Detergent
If you order and ship wishlist items to Ronald McDonald House® of Memphis (535 Alabama Ave., Memphis, TN 38105). Please include your contact information in your gift message so we can thank you properly.
You may leverage our always up-to-date Amazon Wish List
We are unable to accept the following items:
- Handmade Items (Including blankets, masks, hats, knitted items, cards, etc.)
- Personally packaged “Goody Bags” or packages
- Individual Cutlery
- Items of clothing
- Pre-prepared food or meals including bakery items (cupcakes, brownies, cookies, etc.)
If you have any questions, please call our front desk at 901-529-4055. Thank you for your generous support.