Host a family activity!
We are inviting volunteer groups (up to 6) and individuals to host week day activities for RMHC-Memphis families. Help us bring some joy to RMHC-Memphis by hosting events like BINGO, Crafts, music, etc that families and their children can participate in after a day at the hospital.
Protocol for Volunteers
– Events to be held Monday – Friday
– Times available: 3-4pm / 4-5pm/ 6-7pm ** please arrive 30min before event start time for set up.
– Up to 6 individuals are able to host
– All volunteers must submit for background check (supplied by RMHC-Memphis prior to hosting event.
– Masks are required to be worn while on campus.
– Background check invitations will be emailed to each participating individual to be completed before the event.
– Minimum age to volunteer with a group is 14 years old. At least one adult should be present.
– RMHC-Memphis is not able to supply materials for activities.
Things to know for volunteer groups
– Volunteers must be 14 years old and up. At least 1 adult over 18 years old must accompany the group.
– Supplies and prizes must be provided for all families.
– THE BELOW ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED to be used as supplies, prizes, decorations, etc.
– Latex Balloons
– stuffed animals
– Religious / faith based items
– Please avoid small items able to fit in young children’s mouths
– Photos and videos of families or interactions with families are not allowed to protect family HIPPA Rights
– IMPORTANT ** The children who call RMHC-Memphis home can have weakened immune systems.
Any person exposed to contagious diseases or who have had covid or flu like symptoms in the past two weeks should NOT visit. Do not visit if you have a fever of 100 degrees Fahrenheit day of event. If needed events can be rescheduled.